Thursday, December 17, 2009

UP WAS THE CUTEST MOVIE EVER.



Bahh seriously such an adorable movie. Makes me want to have an adventure with someone.

Yesterday was Cus's birthday, my little pumpkin's growing up so fast :) I really can't believe I have spent four of his birthdays with him. I love him so much.

I know this could be worse, but it's really all I think about, and I hate being the person that whines about shit because I really do have so much to be grateful for. I guess what I'm trying to say is that this whole thing just really SUCKS.

3 comments:

stefinitely said...

more like. some people suck. and happen to rub their suckiness off onto you. literally. ugh. in the better person catagory YOU WIN!!!!

Samantha said...

thumbs up to stephanies comment

JustNorman said...

im not gonna lie....pretty good movie. A+

http://www.justnorman.blogspot.com
the blog that no one knows about.