Sunday, May 10, 2009

i need to be



back in that water again. now.

well this is what's been up.

school's done tomorrow, thank god. i need summer so bad.
amanda's birthday is also tomorrow. and then she leaves for the philippines on wednesday. and i can't even go see her because i work till 12 and then i have finals till god knows when. i feel like the worst friend lately, seriously blowin' itttt.
i have friday and saturday off, something awesome has to go down.
today was mother's day, but of course, i had to work. whatever, my mama understood, she rules.
i will be going to make an appointment for my caesar tattoo this week. don't make fun of me for getting a tattoo for my dog, he's awesome.
last night was good. real good.

oh here's a random picture of me and sam being awesome, because she said i don't write about her enough in my blog.



k bai.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

you're head looks like its floating. and i look more like a raccoon then the actual raccoon does. <3