Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i keep getting sucked back in. i don't know what it is. i don't really know what i want now and i'm so confused and i know he is too. everything goes great for a little while, and he'll make me happy and I'll make him laugh and then something just shifts and we're right back to where we started. i really just want to fucking let it go already but for those of you who know me, it's just not that simple.

maybe i should really start taking my friends' advice and just give it up. obviously nothing good is coming out of this.

ANYWAY, on a lighter note, this weekend is going to be awesome. Probably drink Friday, Lady Gaga Saturday with the creeps, and Bamboozle to see Reign Supreme on Sunday. Also with the creeps, and my mama. Hopefully my brother can get us to meet someone cool, like Gwen Stefani, bahaha.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

were going to meet demi lovato.

thats all i have to say.

and its hard to listen sometimes i understand, cornbread